Sleeps 4 - self contained
$140 per night (for 2), plus $50 per additional guest
This self-contained two-bedroom character cottage features macrocarpa ceiling beams and a covered deck to ensure you savour as much of the morning sun as you can handle. Set on the green, the cottage is north-east facing and just a quick hop to the main homestead just a few metres away. The cottage comes with its own full-use kitchen and bathroom with shower. The space is self-contained with its own private access. You are free to come and go as you please.
The sleeping configuration is 1 x queen bed in each of the two rooms, each featuring a 2-seater dining table, clothing rack, free to view television, heater, hair dryer and the comforts of home. Linen, bath/spa towels and cotton robes are provided. Each bedroom has internal privacy locks and separate external entrances should you be traveling with friends or work colleagues with different time schedules.
The cozy cottage kitchen (accessed by both rooms) has a full oven, a two plated hob and microwave, under bench fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, kitchenware - all the kitchen tools you’ll need during your stay, along with tea, coffee and pantry essentials.
The bathroom has a shower and washing machine. Shampoo and conditioner are provided.
For those wishing to enjoy the fresh air, you can relax at the outdoor table and chairs on the deck, plus exclusive use of an adjoining shaded courtyard.
Relish the peace and privacy of your own space or opt to spend time in the homestead too, where shared facilities are available such as the spa, entertainment deck and full laundry facilities (iron, drying facilities).
- Adults only (18+). Not suitable for children and/or infants.
- Good Wi-Fi connection but limited free house usage to emails/browsing (no streaming video please due to rural broadband).
Facilities available to all guests
You are welcome to unwind or to socialize, as you please – the choice is yours.
Within the 1920's homestead:
- A fully equipped kitchen for guests with double-door fridge, freezer space, full oven and hobs, microwave and all the kitchen tools you may need during your stay.
- 24/7 tea and coffee facilities, and fresh baking of the day.
- A formal lounge/library with a log-fire in winter.
- Spa pools, outdoor lounge suites and bean bags on a large covered north-facing entertaining deck make for a perfect setting to watch the sunset after a busy day.
- Chimenea for fire-side entertainment (complete with complimentary toasting marshmallows).
- Lawn croquet and an array of indoor board games.
- Full laundry facilities upon request: washing machine, dryer and ironing board.
- Smokers are welcome outside in covered and uncovered spaces - strictly no smoking indoors.